- Support for Additional Funding for Improving Rural Broadband;
- Protect the Public’s Drinking Water in Our At-Risk Karst Geo-Region;
- Protecting Water Quality of Door/Kewaunee Rivers;
- School Start Date: Oppose Repeal of Statewide Standard;
- Consistent and Adequate Funding for the Harbor Assistance Program.
For those who may be new to Legislative Days, the program consists of organizing a delegation of over 100 citizens to travel to Madison for two major purposes:
1) Educate state officials and legislators on an accurate picture of Door and Kewaunee Counties and dispel the widespread misperception in Madison that we are a uniformly wealthy, problem free area.; and
2) Lobby for assistance from Madison that will help us address issues, projects, and opportunities that are uniquely special to Door and Kewaunee Counties and enjoy broad community support.